The Academy was looking for ways to reduce their heating and lighting costs. The heating was run on heating oil spending just over £ 12,000 per annum using inefficient and outdated boilers and electricity costs were increasing.
Evogreen were selected from the Approved Partner Framework to implement both the Solar PV and Biomass and installed the following:
- ETA Hack 199kW Biomass Boiler and Pellet Store
- Saving £ 1,081 in Year 1 and 57 tonnes of Co2
- Generating Net Savings of just over £ 550,o00 over the next 20 years due to the Renewable Heat Incentive
It was a difficult installation with limited space for the Boiler and Store but the Evogreen team managed to fit in all of the plumbing.
- Installation of a 30KWp Solar PV installation (120 Solar Panels)
- Net savings from year 1 and a total net saving of £ 102,956 over the next 20 years
- Reduction of 249,761 kg C02 over 20 Years.
The project was funded through Siemens Financial Services.