Energy Management for Schools – working as virtual energy managers for our customers to mitigate the increasing cost of energy bills.
At E4E we provide an end-to-end Energy Management Service for Schools, Academies and Multi Academy Trusts. The service is designed to support educational institutions in delivering long-term sustainable cost savings through energy, water, waste and carbon reduction.
A holistic ‘one stop shop’ of Energy Services
Advantages for our customers include:
- One stop Shop for a wide range of energy services and technologies
- Impartial advice and guidance on the complex energy markets
- OJEU compliant procurement of all services
- Access to a framework of approved partners
- Benefit from economies of scale through aggregated procurement.
- Management of the Implementation and delivery of energy projects
- Access to wide range of DfE approved funding for projects with no capital outlay
Benefits of the EMS:
- Experienced Energy Manager supported by a team of energy experts
- Understand how you are using energy now and how to reduce the rising cost of energy by developing a holistic strategy for reducing consumption
- Get a bespoke Energy Report and Feasibility Study with recommendations for an Energy strategy moving forward.
- Save in real terms by buying energy better with school specific contracts
- Reduce electricity usage by up to 70% using LED lighting, improving the lighting quality for teaching and learning and control the learning environment better using intelligent systems.
- Generate electricity and generate up to 70% of the electricity you need onsite from renewable sources
- Reduce heating costs using better controls, Biomass and different heating technologies
- Access to the POD Energy Portal to effectively manage and monitor your energy usage.
The Energy Management Service costs £1 per FTE pupil per annum for three years irrelevant on the size of institution. Please contact our Energy Team at email@example.com or on 0300 111 0175.